Thursday 14 February 2008

Skinny Dippping with Charlie

I can't believe charlie did it! I dared him to take off his clothes and go for a swim in the river. I ran in after him, it was so much fun. Tommo wouldn't come in, he was to shy.
we tried to persuade him and i told him i wouldn't look but still he wouldn't come in.
so me and charlie carried on slashing and giggling.
I got changed behind a bush i told charlie and tommo not to watch but i think they did.
I love being with Charlie and tommo, we have so much fun together.



Molly xox

2 comments:

jessica molly said...

[= . . . Babes :)

Your Blogger Is Hot :)

I'm The First To Leave A Comment,

Go Me :)

So Howz Youu??

xoxoxoxo

Jonnie Colonel said...

Are you aware of the crime you have comitted? it is a serious offence to be nude in public and i hope both you and charlie should be punished